My wife and I are continually building our business which we started in 2008 with one primary objective; to be able to travel. Since 2009 we have traveled Europe, toured the US national parks and relocated to great locations in California as a result of this new found life style. I do intend to continue to grow our business, that currently is small by many standards, however I have no intentions of sacrificing my the freedom of my lifestyle in the pursuit of financial riches.
Facts about our business
- I receive 1-3 business related phone calls a month
- I could work “4 hours a week” if I chose to and the business would ran without any notice of my absence
- Our gross revenus were over $2,000,000 by our second year, while at the same time all business operations were outsourced
My core principles…
- No amount of money is worth not getting to travel.
- Most businesses can be fixed to allow for travel. Its a process of outsourcing each part of the business and removing bottle necks in the daily operations.